
Sinopsis
Polémico documental (o mejor dicho, aparente falso documental) que sigue la transformación de Joaquin Phoenix de actor a cantante de hip-hop. Tras "Two Lovers", el actor declaró estar cansado de actuar, que abandonaba el mundo de la interpretación, y que en el futuro se dedicaría en exclusiva a su faceta de cantante. En sus escasas apariciones en los medios, un casi irreconocible Phoenix mostraba, además, un comportamiento cada vez más extraño y poco sociable, y siempre su cuñado y gran amigo Casey Affleck solía estar cerca con una cámara para rodar lo que pasaba. Dada la naturaleza de algunas imágenes, que incluyen desnudos frontales masculinos, consumo de drogas y Phoenix teniendo sexo oral, todo parecía ser real.

I'm Still Here (2010)
Género: Música, Comedia, Drama
Elenco: Joaquin Phoenix (Joaquin Phoenix), Bruce Willis (Himself), Danny DeVito (Himself)
Tripulación: Joaquin Phoenix (Producer), Joaquin Phoenix (Writer), Dody Dorn (Editor)
Lanzamiento: 2010-09-10
Presupuesto: $2,794,502
Ingresos: $90,230,298
General Practitioner: Kareem Dickens
Health Specialties Teacher: Elliott Reichert
Petroleum Pump System Operator: Jacinthe Jacobi
Graduate Teaching Assistant: Samir Willms
Photoengraving Machine Operator: Dr. Herminio Purdy V
Agricultural Technician: Mrs. Alejandra Eichmann
Motorboat Mechanic: Jennie Towne Sr.
Word Processors and Typist: Raphael Emmerich
Electrical and Electronics Drafter: Deonte Schumm
Barber: Amani Rosenbaum
Computer Operator: Damian Kuvalis
Embossing Machine Operator: Liliane Bartell III
Elenco: Joaquin Phoenix (Joaquin Phoenix), Bruce Willis (Himself), Danny DeVito (Himself)
Tripulación: Joaquin Phoenix (Producer), Joaquin Phoenix (Writer), Dody Dorn (Editor)
Lanzamiento: 2010-09-10
Presupuesto: $2,794,502
Ingresos: $90,230,298
General Practitioner: Kareem Dickens
Health Specialties Teacher: Elliott Reichert
Petroleum Pump System Operator: Jacinthe Jacobi
Graduate Teaching Assistant: Samir Willms
Photoengraving Machine Operator: Dr. Herminio Purdy V
Agricultural Technician: Mrs. Alejandra Eichmann
Motorboat Mechanic: Jennie Towne Sr.
Word Processors and Typist: Raphael Emmerich
Electrical and Electronics Drafter: Deonte Schumm
Barber: Amani Rosenbaum
Computer Operator: Damian Kuvalis
Embossing Machine Operator: Liliane Bartell III
I'm Still Here lyrics by Sia - original song full text. | - Original lyrics of I'm Still Here song by Sia. Sia - I'm Still Here lyrics. [Verse 1] I'm fighting a battle I'm fighting my shadow Herd fears like they're cattle I'm fighting a battle, yeah I'm fighting my ego Lost youth, where did we go wrong?
I'm Still Here movie review & film summary (2010) | Roger Ebert - In "I'm Still Here" all he proves is that he is hurtling toward the same pointless oblivion that killed his brother River. It is a waste of the privilege of life.
I'm Still Here Reviews - Metacritic - With remarkable access, I'm Still Here follows the Oscar-nominee as he announces his retirement from a successful film career in the fall of 2008 and If you loved Peter Sellers in 'The Party' then you'll love the heck out of 'I'm Still Here'. And for all you haters out there. Why you gotta hate the player?
John Rzeznik I'm Still Here (Live Acoustic) скачать песню бесплатно... - John Rzeznik - Im Still Here(Русская Перепевка Диснея) John Rzeznik. 3:21. I`m Still Here (Treasure Planet Soundtrack) John Rzeznik. 4:11.
i'm still here by Keenan Mathias | Free Listening on SoundCloud - Stream i'm still here by Keenan Mathias from desktop or your mobile device.
I'm Still Here | Disney Wiki | Fandom - "I'm Still Here (Jim's Theme)" is a song written and performed by The Goo Goo Dolls frontman, John Rzeznik, for Disney's animated film, Treasure Planet. The song was released by Rzeznik as a single away from The Goo Goo Dolls. It was a moderately successful pop hit.
I'm Still Here - Home | Facebook - See more of I'm Still Here on Facebook.
I'm Still Here (Sia) - скачать в Mp3 и слушать онлайн бесплатно - Sia - I'm Still Here. I'm Still Here.
I'm Still Here - I'm Still Here. IMDb 6.2
I'm Still Here on Vimeo - I'm Still Here. 3 years ago.
IM STILL HERE CHORDS by John Rzeznik @ - Tab for "I'm Still here" from the Treasure Planet Soundtrack. CAPO 2. GCGAnd how, can the world want me to change? CGThey're the ones that stay the same. CEmDCThey can't see me, But I'm still here.
Sia - I'm Still Here (Lyrics Review and ) - Justrandomthings - Written by Sia herself, "I'm Still Here" is a victory cry. The song speaks of how her past keeps tormenting her and dragging her down, but she continues her good fight and she is emerging victorious. The song is not linked to any album project as of yet.
Sia - I'm Still Here Lyrics | - Sia "I'm Still Here": I'm fighting a battle I'm fighting my shadow Herd fears like they're cattle I'm fighting a battle, "I'm Still Here" released on October 12, 2018 to support collaboration with Repetto shoes where Sia has own line named "I love you, keep going".
SIA - I'm Still Here Chords and Lyrics - - OLIVIA RODRIGO - Happier Chords and Tabs for Guitar and Piano. SIA - I'm Still Here Chords and Lyrics.
Sia - I'm Still Here Lyrics | Genius Lyrics - I'm Still Here. Sia. Produced by.
Sia - I'm Still Here lyrics - English. A A. I'm Still Here. ✕. I'm fighting a battle. Oh the past tormented me. But the battle was lost. 'cos I'm still here. I'm winning the war now.
I'm still here — Sia | Перевод и текст песни | Слушать... | Lyrsense - Sia I'm still here (single) I'm still here. Перевод песни I'm still here — Рейтинг: 5 / 5 21 мнений. previous.
I'm Still Here (2010) - Rotten Tomatoes - I'm Still Here is incredibly self indulgent and pointless. As a piece it is not funny, and simply put, it's just painful to watch and offers very little.
I'm Still Here Chapter 1: The End and the | FanFiction - I'm Still Here. By: kathryn518. Conveniently, after his eye had been lost, they'd still had it laying around in one of the trunks. At one time he had thought that the eye on the right side of his face had spawned the nickname Mad-Eye for the original wearer.
Sia - I'm Still Here (Audio) - YouTube - Sia - I'm Still Here (Audio). Смотреть позже. Поделиться. it wanted me dead Oh the past tormented me But the battle was lost 'cos I'm still here I'm winning the war now I'm winning it all now Watch tears while they fall down I'm winning the war now I win against ego Cast light on the shadow'
I'm Still Here Lyrics - Lyrics to I'm Still Here by Sia from the I'm Still Here album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! The Web's Largest Resource for. Music, Songs & Lyrics. A Member Of The STANDS4 Network. Watch the song video. I'm Still Here. 3.6M.
I'm Still Here (2010 film) - Wikipedia - I'm Still Here is a 2010 American mockumentary spoof film directed by Casey Affleck, and written by Affleck and Joaquin Phoenix. The film follows the real life of Phoenix from the announcement of his retirement from acting through his transition into a career as a hip hop artist.
Sia - I'm Still Here (Official Video) - YouTube - Sia - I'm Still Here (Official Video )#Sia, #ImStillHere, #Repetto,New song "I'm Still Here" out everywhere today in partnership with
I'm Still Here (2010) - IMDb - Share this Rating. Title: I'm Still Here (2010). When you stack this kind of dedication up against a stupid movie about the drama behind Facebook, the farce of Jersey Shore, another crime movie set in Boston, and all the other garbage out there, I'm Still Here stands out as cutting-edge performance.
[download] [youtube] [123movie] [english] [subtitle] [online] [streaming] [HD] [full] [watch] [dailymotion] [free] [bluray] [putlocker] [utorrent] [dvdrip]






0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.